As the Campaigns & Marketing Executive, you will be working closely with multiple stakeholders and will play a key role in the execution of campaigns aimed at activating members to utilise the breadth of healthcare services available on the DoctorOnCall platform. This is a newly created role within a small and dynamic team, and will suit you if you are creative, numbers driven and determined to make an impact. Your success will be measured against activation of members, conversion and ROI of ongoing commercial initiatives.
- Drive ideation, execution and review of commercial campaigns, utilizing a range of digital and offline channels.
- Assist in the creation of campaign strategy decks and reports to key stakeholders.
- Exercise creative problem-solving skills to tackle issues relating to campaign development or implementation.
- Work with in-house designers to produce materials of visual impact and within brand guidelines.
- Coordinate and perform basic analysis of performance reports.
- Work closely across functions to handle requests between departments and ensure all standard operating procedures are not compromised.
- At least 4 years' of experience in 360 marketing campaigns (focusing on digital channels) aimed at driving awareness, conversion and retention.
- Experience in e-commerce, tech/start-up organization.
- Well-organized, meticulous and detail oriented.
- Excellent oral and written communication, presentation and negotiation skills, as well as the ability to work effectively with different partners.
- Analytical and quantitative skills.