As the Partnerships Executive, you will be an individual contributor responsible for managing relationships with some of Malaysia’s largest corporates, and work on end-to-end deal management, post-deal engagement planning, execution and delivery. This role will suit you if you have strong interpersonal skills, are numbers-driven, enthusiastic about working in a fast-paced environment and able to juggle multiple priorities, without compromising on output. Your ultimate goal will be to drive the adoption and utilisation of DoctorOnCall’s services by Corporate and Insurance partners, and your success will be measured based on activation of members and conversion.
- Build deep and long-lasting relationships with our corporate customers, by understanding their strategic priorities and developing appropriate solutions.
- Conceptualize and develop strategic business plans for new and existing corporate partners, with a view to driving user and revenue growth.
- Analyze the adoption, progress, engagement and utilization of key partners to drive transaction numbers and revenue.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders (eg: marketing, creative, tech, customer support etc) to drive campaigns and activations.
- Establish a solid understanding of DoctorOnCall’s products and solutions to service your customers better.
- Work closely across functions to handle requests between departments and ensure all standard operating procedures are not compromise
- Ensure all partner enquiries are attended to in an accurate and timely manner.
- Resolve all service level issues efficiently and effectively
- University degree OR any relevant experience.
- 9 years working experience in business development, partnerships or key account management experience, particularly with large corporates or MNCs.
- Experience in e-commerce, tech or start-up organizations will be highly desirable.
- Well organized, meticulous and detail oriented.
- Analytical and quantitative skills.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively with different partners across the business.