Dosage and Active Ingredients
Dosage and Active Ingredients Noflux
Professional opinion on Noflux
- It works by reducing the sputum or pus viscosity in chronic sinusitis patients and increasing the seepage production by activating the movement of "ciliated epithelial cells".
- Patients with kidney or liver disease need to consult the doctor before taking Noflux.
- Dose should be taken following the doctor's advice. Make sure enough time is given for dosage time.
- The time for this medication to give its effects depends on the reason for its intake and the dosage of the drug taken.
- If there is no symptom reduction within 30 minutes to an hour after the medication is taken, please talk to the doctor for another solution.
- Do not take this medicine under the advice of your family members or friends. And do not give this medicine to anyone even if you feel they have the same symptoms.
- Always check the expiry date shown on the package or with the pharmacist before purchasing the drug.
- Store Noflux at room temperature and not to expose the medicine to sunlight heat.
- Especially for women, please talk to a gynecologist if you have menstruation, dysmenorrhea, abdominal pain etc so doctors can advise when & how to take this medicine.
- Stop taking Noflux or tell your doctor if you experience any rash or other side effects.
- Noflux has several side effects and functions, users are advised to read the following article carefully before making a decision.
Precautions & interactions Noflux
Questions about Noflux
Picture Of Noflux
What customers say about Noflux
Noflux is an effective medicine .
I would recommend Noflux to everyone because its not expensive and shows great results.
Ive been suggested by my Doctor Noflux and so far it has been okay.
The information above is collated by the expert from DoctorOnCall.com.my for medicine Noflux.This information is accurate, complete and up-to-date to the best knowledge and understanding of the medical experts. DoctorOncall.com.my does not guarantee accuracy, completeness, timeliness or correct sequencing of the medicine information of Noflux. Please do not use this information to self-diagnose without seeking advice from doctor or pharmacist. When in doubt, you are advised to see a doctor or obtain a consultation from DoctorOnCall.com.my for a professional opinion.