A pulse oximeter is a medical device that is worn on the fingertip. It is used to measure oxygen saturation of the blood and pulse rate. Measurements are taken from the finger and it is intended for self-measurement and home use.
Features of 500E Pulse Oximeter:
- MDA Certified (Reg. No. GB623841019518)
- 1-year warranty
- HD LED display SpO2, pulse rate, pulse bar, and waveform
- Low battery indicator
- 4 levels of brightness adjustable 4 directions and 6 display models available
- Adjustable alarm setting
- Automatic power of when no signal detected after 16s
- Integrated with SPO2 probe and processing display module.
- Small in volume
- Light in weight and convenient in carrying
- The operation of the product is simple
- Low power consumption
- SPO2 and PR display
- Pulse rate value display
- Bar graph display
- Low-voltage indication: low-voltage indicator appears before working abnormally which is due to low voltage.
- Automatically power off function: when the device is under the state of measuring interface, it will automatically power off within 5 seconds if the finger falls out of the probe.
- SpO2 measurement range: 35-100%
- Accuracy: 70% to 80%
- Definition resolution: 1%
- Pulse rate
- Pulse rate measurement range: 30-250bpm ±2bpm
- Environment requirements
- Operating conditions: Temperature: 5°C to 40°C
- Humidity: ≤ 80%, Non condensing, Atmospheric pressure: 70KPa-106KPa
Whats in the box:
- Pulse Oximeter
- 2 pcs AAA batteries
- User Manual
*For Professional Use Only