Voucher will be automatically applied upon checkout
*Limited to 1 use per customer only
*DOC reserves the right to reverse the voucher redemption and cancel any orders associated if the code is used more than once
You Are Not Allowed To Cancel The Order Once The Order Has Been Picked And Packed By Our Supplier.
RETURN AND/OR EXCHANGE
You May Return And/ Or Exchange Your Product For The Following Reasons: If Any Product Has Been Delivered In A Damaged Or Defective Condition; Or If The Product Has Expired Or Is Nearing Expiry (Less Than 6 Months); Or If The Product Delivered Is Different From What Was Ordered “Change Of Mind” Is Not Allowed As A Reason For Return And/ Or Exchange Requests For Return And/ Or Exchange Must Be Made Within One (1) Day Of Receiving The Order Through Email (Contact@Doctoroncall.Com.My) Or Phone (+03 8408 2000).
RETURN AND/OR EXCHANGE
1- Return and/ or Exchange of Products can be arranged under the following reasons:
a. If the Product was delivered in a damaged or defective condition; or
b. If the Product has expired or is nearing expiry (less than 6 months); or
c. If the product delivered is different from what was ordered
d. “Change of mind” is not allowed as a reason for return and/ or exchange.
2. The Customer shall examine the Product(s) immediately upon receiving for any deficiencies and/or damages.
3. Should the Customer wish for return and/ or exchange, DoctorOnCall has to be notified via our customer service email at contact@DoctorOnCall.com.my or hotline at 03 - 8048 2000 within one (1) day of receiving the product. DoctorOnCall reserves the rights to reject the request for return and/ or exchange if not notified by the Customer within one (1) day of receiving the product.
4. The Customer will be contacted by DoctorOnCall within one (1) day of request for return and/ or exchange to inform the Customer of the return and/ or exchange process.
5. Upon approval of the Return and/ or Exchange request, the Customer is to deliver the affected Product back to the address of the vendor as stated on the parcel received
6. The affected Products MUST be returned in its new, unused, original condition, with quantity and packaging was delivered to Customer.
7. For rehab products, wheelchairs, electronic products, and medical devices, all products must be returned in its original packaging with cables, accessories, and documentations including manuals and warranty card intact.
8. Failure to return the Product as described in clause 6 and 7 will result in a cancellation of the return and/ or exchange request, and any fees incurred in delivering the package back to the Customer will be borne by the Customer
9. The return of a Product by a Customer does not automatically warrant for an exchange or refund. DoctorOnCall will inspect the returned Products upon receipt of the same. If the conditions in clause No. 6 and 7 of this Return and/ or Exchange Policy have been fulfilled, refunds/ exchanges will be made to the Customer, and the Customer will be reimbursed by DoctorOnCall for any courier charges incurred in returning of the Products. A courier payment slip is to be furnished to DoctorOnCall for the purpose of reimbursement.
10. All replacements or exchange of Products shall be effected subject to stock availability.
11. If a Product which was ordered and invoiced is not included in the delivery, DoctorOnCall shall either refund the Customer the value of that Product, or replace the ordered Product.
12. If any Product which was not included in the Customer's reoder is delivered to the Customer, DoctorOnCall shall collect the Product from the Customer.
13. If a Customer is charged more than the value of a Product as displayed on the site when the Customer makes its Order, DoctorOnCall shall refund to the Customer the difference.
14. All refunds will be made via the same mode of payment within 2 months. Customer’s receipt of the refund will depend on the period of time the selected financial institution takes to finalise the refund. DoctorOnCall shall not be liable with respect to any loss, damage, cost or expense that the Customer or any person may incur as a result of any delay in the financial institution processing of the said refund.
Terms & Conditions
Select Variant and Quantity
Select Variant and Quantity
Information last updated on: : Fri Apr 09 2021 09:18:03 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product
The content provided on this webpage is to provide information only, to be fully-interpreted by a medical professional, and not intended as a guide to make purchase decisions, or a substitute to advice of a medical professional. Effectiveness and side effects of medication may differ from individual to individual. We do not encourage any customer to self-diagnose and/or self-medicate. Patients should always consult a medical professional before taking or using any medication. The content provided here is non-exhaustive and may not cover all aspects of the medication. Our service should only be used to support the doctor-patient dynamic, not replace it.
The fulfilment of prescription medication is subject to our review of a prescription issued by a Malaysian Medical Council (MMC) registered doctor. If required, we will provide a tele-consult service with one of our registered panel doctors. This is not an advertisement of a medicine as such an advertisement would require prior approval from the Medicines Advertisement Board of Malaysia.
Aloclair Oral Gel is available in many areas in Malaysia. Kuala Lumpur, Bukit Bintang, Titiwangsa, Setiawangsa, Wangsa Maju, Kepong, Segambut, Bandar Tun Razak, Cheras, Subang Jaya, Petaling Jaya, Mont Kiara, Puchong, Bandar Sunway, TTDI, Seri Kembangan, Klang, Bukit Tinggi, Damansara, Sentul, Penang, George Town, Jelutong, Gelugor, Bayan Baru, Bandar Baru Air Itam, Sungai Ara, Bukit Mertajam, Butterworth, Perai, Johor Bahru, Skudai, Bukit Indah, Gelang Patah, Senai, Pasir Gudang, Taman Daya, Taman Molek, Taman Perling, Tebrau, Danga Bay, Larkin, Nusajaya, Pontian, Masai, Setia Tropika, Desaru, Tampoi.
Aloclair Oral Gel is available at many places in Singapore. Ang Mo Kio, Alexandra, Admiralty, Bedok, Bishan, Bukit Batok, Bukit Merah, Bukit Panjang, Bukit Timah, Boat Quay, Buona Vista, Beach Road, Bugis, Balestier, Boon Lay, Central Area, Choa Chu Kang, Clementi, Chinatown, Commonwealt, City Hall, Clarke Quay, Changi Airport, Changi Village, Clementi Park, Dairy Farm, Eunos, East Coast, Farrer Park, Geylang, Hougang, Harbourfront, Holland, Jurong, Jurong East, Jurong West, Kallang/ Whampoa, Lim Chu Kang, Marine Parade, Marina, Macpherson, Mandai, Newton, Novena, Orchard, Pasir Ris, Punggol, Potong Pasir, Paya Lebar, Queenstown, Raffles Place, Rochor, River Valley, Sembawang, Sengkang, Serangoon, Serangoon Rd, Seletar, Tampines, Toa Payoh, Tanjong Pagar, Telok Blangah, Tanglin, Thomson, Tuas, Tengah, Upper East Coast, Upper Bukit Timah, Upper Thomson, Woodlands, West Coast, Yishun, Yio Chu Kang.