What Is A Basic COVID-19 Home-Care Kit?
This package contains:
- 1 Teleconsultation Session
- Surface Disinfectant Spray 500ml
- 3 ply face mask - 12 pieces
- Latex gloves - 20 pairs
- Redoxon Double Action Effervescent 10 Tablets
- Panadol 500mg - 3 strips (30 tablets)
- Hand Sanitizer 100ml
- Wet Wipes 60 pieces
Why should you buy a Basic COVID-19 Home-Care Kit?
The number of COVID-19 positive cases in Malaysia has risen dramatically over the past few weeks. The Ministry of Health (MOH) has also recently announced that Category 1 and Category 2 COVID-19 patients would be quarantined at home. We at DoctorOnCall understand that this is a challenging situation and have therefore put together a kit to help you and your family cope with this situation.
If you or your family member are at risk, suspected or have been diagnosed with COVID-19, This Basic Home Care kit contain some of the essentials to help you:
- Protect yourself and your family.
- Disinfect surfaces in your home.
- Manage symptoms and boost immunity
- Consult a doctor online instantly to address any worries
How To Consult A GP Online?
Upon your purchase of the Basic COVID-19 Home-Care Kit, you will receive an email confirmation which includes 1 coupon for you to redeem 1x FREE DoctorOnCall GP teleconsultation.
To redeem the coupon:
1. Click on this link (doctoroncall.com.my/online-doctor) and Click ‘Consult Now’
- Choose your preferred mode of online consultation (audio/chat messaging)
- Register your details and symptoms accordingly
- Key in the coupon code in the payment page -> Consultation fee will turn into RM 0
- Click ‘Pay Now’ and start consulting right away!
When Will You Receive Your Basic COVID-19 Home-Care Kit?
In view of the current pandemic situation, Do allow 3-5 working days for your parcel to arrive.
Terms and Conditions
This kit is not meant for emergency use nor is it a home monitoring program. It is not meant to replace any provision of care by MOH Malaysia. Always refer to the various MOH communication channels to find out the latest information relevant to COVID-19