- Vitamin B complex consists of vitamin B1 (thiamine), vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B3 (niacin), vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid), vitamin B6 (pyridoxine), biotin, folic acid and vitamin B12 (cobalamin).
- B vitamins play an important role in cell metabolism, energy production, growth and healthy functioning of the body.
- B vitamins are essential for energy boost and vitality.
- B vitamins are water-soluble, delicate and cannot be stored in the body, thus, have to be replenished every day in the diet.
- Calcium and magnesium aid in the development of strong bones and teeth.
- Zinc is an essential mineral beneficial for health.
- Vitamin C is essential for healthy bones, teeth and gums.
- Flaxseed oil has been suggested to boost energy and endurance.
- Suitable for individuals who lead hectic and unhealthy lifestyles, always feel tired, or have poor appetite.
Vitamin B1 (equiv. to thiamine 44.60mg) 50mg
Vitamin B2 20mg
Vitamin B3 50mg
Vitamin B5 (equiv. to pantothenic acid 17.40mg) 20mg
Vitamin B6 (equiv. to pyridoxine 16.45mg) 20mg
Folic Acid 0.05mg
Vitamin B12 0.025mg
Vitamin C 50mg
Magnesium Chelate (equiv. to magnesium 2mg) 10mg
Calcium Carbonate (equiv. to calcium 8mg) 20mg
Zinc Sulphate (equiv. to zinc 3.6mg) 10mg
Flaxseed Oil 200mg
Direction of Use:
Adults – Take 1 softgel, once daily, after meals or as recommended by a doctor or pharmacist.
While DoctorOnCall strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending updates on our site.