1. What is DoctorOnCall (DOC)?
DoctorOnCall is Malaysia’s first online medical consultation platform that allows customers to consult doctors through phone calls, purchase medications with direct deliveries to their doorstep, as well as book appointments with specialists.
2. When is the campaign period?
The campaign will run from 15 April 2020 to 30 November 2020.
3. How do I know if I am eligible for a DOC account?
You are entitled to a complimentary DOC account if you are an existing Zurich Malaysia customer. To check your eligibility, you may contact our Call Centre at 1-300-888-622
Note: Zurich Malaysia customers include those under Zurich Life Insurance Malaysia Berhad (ZLIMB), Zurich Takaful Malaysia Berhad (ZTMB), Zurich General Insurance Malaysia Berhad (ZGIMB), Zurich General Takaful Malaysia Berhad (ZGTMB), as well as Group Life and Group Hospitalisation schemes.
4. How do I redeem this complimentary DOC account?
If you are a Zurich Malaysia customer, you are entitled to a complimentary DOC account by signing up on their designated website.
5. What are the benefits of this DOC account?
You will be able to enjoy complimentary doctor consultations, medication deliveries and schedule online appointments with specialists at selected hospitals during the campaign period.
6. Do I need to sign up for an account again if I have an existing DOC account from a previous customer campaign?
No. Please log in as usual to enjoy their services.
7. I have signed up for more than 1 policies and/or certificates with Zurich Malaysia. How many DOC accounts am I entitled to?
Only 1 DOC account will be given regardless of the number of policies purchased or certificates subscribed.
8. Can I give this DOC account to my family members?
No. The verification of this DOC account will be based on the name of the eligible customer.
9. Can my family members enjoy the services through my complimentary DOC account?
Yes. Your family members may enjoy the services provided by DoctorOnCall.
10. How long can I enjoy this complimentary DOC account?
This complimentary DOC account is valid for 3 months starting from 15 April 2020 to 14 July 2020. After this period, you will still be able to access your account but there will be a fee imposed when you use their services.
11. What can I do if I want to continue enjoying these services after the complimentary services expire?
After the complimentary services expire, you will need to pay for the consultation fees and medication delivery fees as and when you use these services.
12. If I did not use this account within the validity period, can the validity period be extended?
No. No extension of validity period is allowed.
13. Who should I contact if I have enquiries regarding DoctorOnCall?
1. The campaign is open to all Zurich Malaysia customers which include those under Zurich Life Insurance Malaysia Berhad, Zurich Takaful Malaysia Berhad, Zurich General Insurance Malaysia Berhad, Zurich General Takaful Malaysia Berhad, as well as Group Life and Group Hospitalisation schemes.
2. The campaign period is from 15 April 2020 to 30 June 2020 (both dates inclusive).
3. Customers may enjoy the following complimentary services during the campaign period when they sign up for a DoctorOnCall (DOC) account via DOC’s designated website:
- Online doctor consultations
- Medication / supplement deliveries
4. Each Zurich Malaysia customer is entitled to ONE (1) DOC account only.
5. The DOC account is not exchangeable for cash or items in kind.
6. The DOC account is non-transferable.
7. Zurich Malaysia’s decision on any and/or all matters relating to this campaign shall be binding and conclusive and no correspondence will be entertained.
8. Zurich Malaysia reserves the right to change the campaign’s commencement and expiry dates with reasonable notice.