Sign Up / Log In
Check out our latest hospital partners and specialist services now available for online video and phone consultation!
Voucher will be automatically applied upon checkout
*Limited to 1 use per customer only
*DOC reserves the right to reverse the voucher redemption and cancel any orders associated if the code is used more than once
Product Added to Your Cart
Cellcept 500mg Tablet 50s
1. Krensky AM, Bennett WM, Vincenti F. Immunosuppressants, Tolerogens, and Immunostimulants. In: Brunton LL, Chabner BA, Knollmann BC, editors. Goodman & Gilman’s: The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics. New York, New York: McGraw-Hill Medical; 2011. pp. 1014-15.
2. Lake DF, Briggs AD, Akporiaye ET. Immunopharmacology. In: Katzung BG, Masters SB, Trevor AJ, editors. Basic and Clinical Pharmacology. 11th ed. New Delhi, India: Tata McGraw Hill Education Private Limited; 2009. pp. 973.
3. Briggs GG, Freeman RK, editors. A Reference Guide to Fetal and Neonatal Risk: Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation. 10th ed. Philadelphia, PA: Wolters Kluwer Health; 2015. pp. 943-45.
5. Mycophenolate mofetil. Barnstaple, Devon: Accord-UK Ltd.; 2009 [revised 10 Apr. 2018]. [Accessed 06 Apr. 2019] (online)
6. Lake DF, Briggs AD. Immunopharmacology. In: Katzung BG, Trevor AG, editors. Basic & Clinical Pharmacology. 13th ed. New York, New York: McGraw-Hill Education; 2015. [Accessed 28 Jan. 2019] (online)
7. Central Drugs Standard Control Organisation (CDSCO). [Accessed 06 Apr. 2019] (online)
7. Mycophenolate mofetil. South San Francisco, California: Genentech USA, Inc.; 1995 [revised Feb. 2019]. [Accessed 17 Jun. 2019] (online)
8. Mycophenolate mofetil. Grenzach-Wyhlen, Germany: Roche Pharma AG; 2018. [Accessed 17 Jun. 2019] (online)
Most side effects do not need medical attention and dissolve as the body responds to the drug. Consult your doctor if they continue or if you are concerned about them
The most common side effects are nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, stomach pain, headache, high blood pressure, and changes in white blood cells. You can get more infection than normal, as the medicine suppresses the immune system. There is a long list of possible side effects of this medicine . You should ask your doctor about them and what symptoms to check for, because some of them might be serious and require immediate medical attention.
RETURN AND/OR EXCHANGE
Return and/ or Exchange of Products can be arranged under the following reasons:
RETURN AND/OR EXCHANGE
Information last updated on: : Mon May 29 2023 11:05:10 GMT+0800 (Malaysia Time)
The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product
The content provided on this webpage is to provide information only, to be fully-interpreted by a medical professional, and not intended as a guide to make purchase decisions, or a substitute to advice of a medical professional. Effectiveness and side effects of medication may differ from individual to individual. We do not encourage any customer to self-diagnose and/or self-medicate. Patients should always consult a medical professional before taking or using any medication. The content provided here is non-exhaustive and may not cover all aspects of the medication. Our service should only be used to support the doctor-patient dynamic, not replace it.
The fulfilment of prescription medication is subject to our review of a prescription issued by a Malaysian Medical Council (MMC) registered doctor. If required, we will provide a tele-consult service with one of our registered panel doctors. This is not an advertisement of a medicine as such an advertisement would require prior approval from the Medicines Advertisement Board of Malaysia.
Cellcept 500mg Tablet 50s is available in many areas in Malaysia. Kuala Lumpur, Bukit Bintang, Titiwangsa, Setiawangsa, Wangsa Maju, Kepong, Segambut, Bandar Tun Razak, Cheras, Subang Jaya, Petaling Jaya, Mont Kiara, Puchong, Bandar Sunway, TTDI, Seri Kembangan, Klang, Bukit Tinggi, Damansara, Sentul, Penang, George Town, Jelutong, Gelugor, Bayan Baru, Bandar Baru Air Itam, Sungai Ara, Bukit Mertajam, Butterworth, Perai, Johor Bahru, Skudai, Bukit Indah, Gelang Patah, Senai, Pasir Gudang, Taman Daya, Taman Molek, Taman Perling, Tebrau, Danga Bay, Larkin, Nusajaya, Pontian, Masai, Setia Tropika, Desaru, Tampoi.
Cellcept 500mg Tablet 50s is available at many places in Singapore. Ang Mo Kio, Alexandra, Admiralty, Bedok, Bishan, Bukit Batok, Bukit Merah, Bukit Panjang, Bukit Timah, Boat Quay, Buona Vista, Beach Road, Bugis, Balestier, Boon Lay, Central Area, Choa Chu Kang, Clementi, Chinatown, Commonwealt, City Hall, Clarke Quay, Changi Airport, Changi Village, Clementi Park, Dairy Farm, Eunos, East Coast, Farrer Park, Geylang, Hougang, Harbourfront, Holland, Jurong, Jurong East, Jurong West, Kallang/ Whampoa, Lim Chu Kang, Marine Parade, Marina, Macpherson, Mandai, Newton, Novena, Orchard, Pasir Ris, Punggol, Potong Pasir, Paya Lebar, Queenstown, Raffles Place, Rochor, River Valley, Sembawang, Sengkang, Serangoon, Serangoon Rd, Seletar, Tampines, Toa Payoh, Tanjong Pagar, Telok Blangah, Tanglin, Thomson, Tuas, Tengah, Upper East Coast, Upper Bukit Timah, Upper Thomson, Woodlands, West Coast, Yishun, Yio Chu Kang.