Voucher will be automatically applied upon checkout
*Limited to 1 use per customer only
*DOC reserves the right to reverse the voucher redemption and cancel any orders associated if the code is used more than once
Product Added to Your Cart
Zentel Tablet 2s x2
Zentel Tablet is an antiparasitic medication. You can use Zentel Tablet at the dosage and frequency prescribed by your doctor. Take it with or without food, preferably at a set time. Do not miss any doses and complete the full course of treatment even though you feel better. Don't take a double dose to make up for the missed dose. Just take the next dose as planned.
1. Rosenthal PJ. Clinical Pharmacology of the Antihelmenthic Drugs. In: Katzung BG, Masters SB, Trevor AJ, editors. Basic and Clinical Pharmacology. 11th ed. New Delhi, India: Tata McGraw Hill Education Private Limited; 2009. pp. 923-25.
2. Briggs GG, Freeman RK, editors. A Reference Guide to Fetal and Neonatal Risk: Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation. 10th ed. Philadelphia, PA: Wolters Kluwer Health; 2015. pp. 29-30.
3. Albendazole. Research Triangle Park, North Carolina: GlaxoSmithKline; 2009. [Accessed 31 Mar. 2019] (online)
4. Albendazole. Abbotsford, Australia: GlaxoSmithKline; 2011. [Accessed 31 Mar. 2019] (online)
5. Albendazole. Horsham, Pennsylvania: Amedra Pharmaceuticals LLC; 2015. [Accessed 25 Jan. 2019] (online)
6. Albendazole. Dandenong, Victoria: SmithKline Beecham (Australia) Pty Ltd.; 2013. [Accessed 31 Jan. 2019] (online)
7. Drugs.com. Albendazole Pregnancy and Breastfeeding Warnings. [Accessed 31 Mar. 2019] (online)
8. Chaves RG, Lamounier JA. Breastfeeding and maternal medications. J Pediatr (Rio J). 2004;80(5 Suppl):S189-98. [Accessed 29 Mar. 2019] (online)