Add a dose of etblisse Emil 3H Purple Oat Bran Milk to your everyday diet for a healthier you. Made with organically-certified oat bran from Finland, coupled with antioxidant-rich Chinese Purple Yam, Purple and Red Sweet Potatoes, this dual action formula is specially designed to relieve the complications associated with the 3 Highs (High Blood Cholesterol, High Blood Pressure, High Blood Sugar). The fusion of grains and tubers from the yam and sweet potatoes are sure to delight your palate!
etblisse Emil 3H Purple Oat Bran Milk is ideal for all ages who are having or at risk of:
- High blood cholesterol (Hypercholesterolaemia)
- High blood glucose (Hyperglycaemia)
- High blood pressure (Hypertension)
Are you at risk of the 3 Highs?
- Family history
- Excessive alcohol intake
- Lack of exercise
etblisse Emil 3H Purple Oat Bran Milk employs 5 core principles for nurturing your metabolic health:
- Triple Care - Regulates 3 Highs, namely high blood cholesterol, high blood glucose and high blood pressure.
- Aristocrat of Dietary Fibre - Aids digestive system, 2-3x higher in protein, iron, potassium, vitamins B1, B2 and B3 than regular oats.
- High Molecular Weight Beta-Glucan - Quicker and better efficacy.
- Antioxidant Vehicle - Delivers phenolics, anthocyanin, beta-carotene, relieving complication associated with 3 Highs.
- No Added - Sugar, flavourings, colourings, preservatives.
*European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) Approved Health Claim -Oat beta-glucan has been shown to lower blood cholesterol. Blood cholesterol lowering may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. 1 serving of etblisse Emil 3H provides 1.5g beta-glucan. Daily intake of 3g oat beta-glucan or more is required to observe cholesterol-lowering effect.
Finnish Organic Oat Bran (Certified Organic by Evira)*, Purple Sweet Potato*, Red Sweet Potato*, Chinese Purple Yam, Oat, Brown Rice, Inulin Fibre, Soya Protein*, Soya Lecithin*, Oligosaccharide
Allergy advice: Contain Soy
Direction of Use:
Mix 2 scoops in 250ml warm water. Stir well and serve. It may contain dietary fibre that will naturally settle at the bottom of cup.
While DoctorOnCall strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending updates on our site