Swisse Ultiboost High Strength Vitamin C is a premium-quality product providing a non-acidic form of vitamin C that supports healthy immune system function, assists in reducing the duration and intensity of common cold symptoms, and supports skin health and antioxidant activity. Are you aware that vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin and so cannot be stored in big quantities in the body? Swisse Ultiboost High Strength C was developed based on scientific evidence to give high-strength vitamin C in a convenient once-daily dose. This product contains no lactose, gluten, yeast, egg, soy, or artificial flavours and is safe for vegetarians.
The following are the advantages of consuming this product:
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) is required for the growth, development, and repair of all physiological tissues. It promotes collagen production, iron absorption, immune system function, wound healing, and cartilage, bone, and tooth maintenance.
Vitamin C may help with:
1. Stress. Vitamin C deficiency is linked to several stress-related disorders. It is depleted first in drinkers, smokers, and obese people. Because vitamin C is a stress-sensitive nutrient, maintaining vitamin C levels might be a good indicator of overall health.
2. Colds. Vitamin C does not cure the common cold, but it may help prevent more serious problems. Taking vitamin C for colds and flu has been shown to lessen the risk of complications.
3. Aging Skin. Vitamin C has antioxidant qualities and impacts cells both inside and outside the body. Higher vitamin C consumption was linked to less wrinkles, drier skin, and better skin ageing. Also, topical Vitamin C therapies have been reported to minimise wrinkles in several trials.
Here are eight simple methods to eat more fruits and vegetables every day:
1. Puree or grate fruit and vegetables into muffins, meatloaf, and soups.
2. Keep cut-up fruits and vegetables on hand for a fast snack.
3. A frozen fruit treat for the summer.
4. Sandwich and wrap recipes using dark lettuce, tomatoes and chopped broccoli slaw.
5. Salsas and low-fat dips with fresh vegetables.
6. Berries are great in muffins, pancakes, cereal, and salads.
7 .Add dried fruit to your cereal or a baggie with almonds for a quick snack.
8. An easy and low-calorie mid-afternoon snack is vegetable juice.
For easier daily consumption of Vitamin C, you can use products like <Swisse Ultiboost Vitamin C 1000mg Tablet>.
Information last updated on: : Mon Aug 08 2022 19:49:44 GMT+0800 (Malaysia Time)
The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product
The content provided on this webpage is to provide information only, to be fully-interpreted by a medical professional, and not intended as a guide to make purchase decisions, or a substitute to advice of a medical professional. Effectiveness and side effects of medication may differ from individual to individual. We do not encourage any customer to self-diagnose and/or self-medicate. Patients should always consult a medical professional before taking or using any medication. The content provided here is non-exhaustive and may not cover all aspects of the medication. Our service should only be used to support the doctor-patient dynamic, not replace it.
The fulfilment of prescription medication is subject to our review of a prescription issued by a Malaysian Medical Council (MMC) registered doctor. If required, we will provide a tele-consult service with one of our registered panel doctors. This is not an advertisement of a medicine as such an advertisement would require prior approval from the Medicines Advertisement Board of Malaysia.
Swisse Ultiboost Vitamin C 1000mg Tablet is available in many areas in Malaysia. Kuala Lumpur, Bukit Bintang, Titiwangsa, Setiawangsa, Wangsa Maju, Kepong, Segambut, Bandar Tun Razak, Cheras, Subang Jaya, Petaling Jaya, Mont Kiara, Puchong, Bandar Sunway, TTDI, Seri Kembangan, Klang, Bukit Tinggi, Damansara, Sentul, Penang, George Town, Jelutong, Gelugor, Bayan Baru, Bandar Baru Air Itam, Sungai Ara, Bukit Mertajam, Butterworth, Perai, Johor Bahru, Skudai, Bukit Indah, Gelang Patah, Senai, Pasir Gudang, Taman Daya, Taman Molek, Taman Perling, Tebrau, Danga Bay, Larkin, Nusajaya, Pontian, Masai, Setia Tropika, Desaru, Tampoi.
Swisse Ultiboost Vitamin C 1000mg Tablet is available at many places in Singapore. Ang Mo Kio, Alexandra, Admiralty, Bedok, Bishan, Bukit Batok, Bukit Merah, Bukit Panjang, Bukit Timah, Boat Quay, Buona Vista, Beach Road, Bugis, Balestier, Boon Lay, Central Area, Choa Chu Kang, Clementi, Chinatown, Commonwealt, City Hall, Clarke Quay, Changi Airport, Changi Village, Clementi Park, Dairy Farm, Eunos, East Coast, Farrer Park, Geylang, Hougang, Harbourfront, Holland, Jurong, Jurong East, Jurong West, Kallang/ Whampoa, Lim Chu Kang, Marine Parade, Marina, Macpherson, Mandai, Newton, Novena, Orchard, Pasir Ris, Punggol, Potong Pasir, Paya Lebar, Queenstown, Raffles Place, Rochor, River Valley, Sembawang, Sengkang, Serangoon, Serangoon Rd, Seletar, Tampines, Toa Payoh, Tanjong Pagar, Telok Blangah, Tanglin, Thomson, Tuas, Tengah, Upper East Coast, Upper Bukit Timah, Upper Thomson, Woodlands, West Coast, Yishun, Yio Chu Kang.