Alagille Syndrome

Below is list of specialists whom can be consulted for Alagille Syndrome from our partner hospitals and clinics. You can also consult a general practitioner for common medical enquiries. Click here to consult online now.

Consult Doctors for Alagille Syndrome

BMedSci (Nott), BMBS (Nott), CCST (UK) (Gastroenterology & Internal Medicine), AM (Mal), FRCP (Lon),FRCP (Edin)

English, Bahasa Malaysia

31 Years Experience
Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Clinic Appointment
Booking Closed
Need Help?
Enquire Online
Please select the most convenient way for us to connect with you