Below is list of specialists whom can be consulted for Burns from our partner hospitals and clinics. You can also consult a general practitioner for common medical enquiries. Click here to consult doctor online now.

Consult Doctors for Burns

MBBS (MAHE), MS Plastic Surgery (USM), AM (Malaysia)

English, Bahasa Malaysia

26 Years Experience
Petaling Jaya, Selangor
MB, BCh, BAO (Ireland), FRCS (Plastic Surgery) (UK)

English, Bahasa Malaysia

32 Years Experience
Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur
MBBS (Bom), FRCS (Edin), FAMM (Mal)

English, Bahasa Malaysia

50 Years Experience
Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Enquire Online
Please select the most convenient way for us to connect with you