Below is list of specialists whom can be consulted for Diastema from our partner hospitals and clinics. You can also consult a general practitioner for common medical enquiries. Click here to consult doctor online now.

Consult Doctors for Diastema

BDS (UM), DGDP (UK), MFDSRCS (Edinburgh), M Orth (UM), M OrthoRCS (Edinburgh), FRACDS (Australia), MOM Surgery (USM)

English, Bahasa Malaysia, Tamil

10 Years Experience
Setapak, Kuala Lumpur
Enquire Online
Please select the most convenient way for us to connect with you