Below is list of specialists whom can be consulted for Gastritis from our partner hospitals and clinics. You can also consult a general practitioner for common medical enquiries. Click here to consult doctor online now.

Consult Doctors for Gastritis

MBBS (Malaya), M. Med (S’pore), MRCP (UK), Fellowship ( Malaysia)

English, Bahasa Malaysia

26 Years Experience
Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur
Enquire Online
Please select the most convenient way for us to connect with you