Below is list of specialists whom can be consulted for Gingivitis from our partner hospitals and clinics. You can also consult a general practitioner for common medical enquiries. Click here to consult doctor online now.

Consult Doctors for Gingivitis

Bachelor Of Dental Surgery (Malaya), MDS (Prosthodontics) (Singapore), M Orth RCS (Orthodontics) (Edinburgh)

English, Bahasa Malaysia

19 Years Experience
Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur
Enquire Online
Please select the most convenient way for us to connect with you