Ichthyosis Vulgaris

Below is list of specialists whom can be consulted for Ichthyosis Vulgaris from our partner hospitals and clinics. You can also consult a general practitioner for common medical enquiries. Click here to consult doctor online now.

Consult Doctors for Ichthyosis Vulgaris

MBBS (Malaya) , MRCP (UK) , MRCP (Ireland) , FRCP (London) , M. Med (UKM) , Dip in Dermatology (London) , Dip Ven (London) , FAAD (USA) , FAMM , Fellowship in Laser & Dermatologic Surgery & Cosmetic Dermatology (Boston, USA)

English, Bahasa Malaysia

46 Years Experience
Petaling Jaya, Selangor
MBBS (UM) , MRCP (UK) , FRCP (Edinburgh) , AM (Mal) , Advanced Master of Dermatology (UKM)

English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin

24 Years Experience
Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Enquire Online
Please select the most convenient way for us to connect with you