Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis

Below is list of specialists whom can be consulted for Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis from our partner hospitals and clinics. You can also consult a general practitioner for common medical enquiries. Click here to consult doctor online now.

Consult Doctors for Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis

MBBS (IUM), MRCPCH (UK), Certificate in Pediatrics Bioethics (USA)

English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, Cantonese, Hokkien

17 Years Experience
Klang, Selangor
MBBS (UM), MRCP (Paediatrics) (UK)

English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin

25 Years Experience
Seremban, Negeri Sembilan
Enquire Online
Please select the most convenient way for us to connect with you