Kearns-Sayre Syndrome

Below is list of specialists whom can be consulted for Kearns-Sayre Syndrome from our partner hospitals and clinics. You can also consult a general practitioner for common medical enquiries. Click here to consult doctor online now.

Consult Doctors for Kearns-Sayre Syndrome

MBBCh BAO (Ireland), MRCS (ENT) (Edinburgh), M ORL-HNS (UM), CMIA (NIOSH), AM (Malaysia)

English, Bahasa Malaysia

17 Years Experience
Setapak, Kuala Lumpur
Enquire Online
Please select the most convenient way for us to connect with you