Maxillofacial Trauma

Below is list of specialists whom can be consulted for Maxillofacial Trauma from our partner hospitals and clinics. You can also consult a general practitioner for common medical enquiries. Click here to consult doctor online now.

Consult Doctors for Maxillofacial Trauma

MBBS (MAN) , MS , ORL , HEAD NECK (UKM) , CMIA , Fellowship in Head, Neck Oncosurgery (Aus), Fellowship in Oromaxillofacial Trauma & Oncosurgery (Aus)

English, Bahasa Malaysia

28 Years Experience
Petaling Jaya, Selangor
MBBS , MRCS (Ire) , MSORLHNS (Malaya) , Fellowship in Rhinology (Switzerland)

English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, Hokkien

17 Years Experience
Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Enquire Online
Please select the most convenient way for us to connect with you