Below is list of specialists whom can be consulted for Menorrhagia from our partner hospitals and clinics. You can also consult a general practitioner for common medical enquiries. Click here to consult doctor online now.

Consult Doctors for Menorrhagia

MBBS (India), M.MED O&G (Malaya)

English, Bahasa Malaysia

29 Years Experience
Klang, Selangor
Need Help?
Enquire Online
Please select the most convenient way for us to connect with you