Below is list of specialists whom can be consulted for Silicosis from our partner hospitals and clinics. You can also consult a general practitioner for common medical enquiries. Click here to consult doctor online now.

Consult Doctors for Silicosis

Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (AIMST Universty), LFOM(Ireland) , Certified ergonomic risk assessor

English, Bahasa Malaysia

13 Years Experience
Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Need Help?
Enquire Online
Please select the most convenient way for us to connect with you