Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)

Below is list of specialists whom can be consulted for Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) from our partner hospitals and clinics. You can also consult a general practitioner for common medical enquiries. Click here to consult online now.

Consult Doctors for Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)

MBBS ( Newcastle), DCH (Glasgow), MRCP(Edinburgh), FRCPCH(UK)

English, Bahasa Malaysia

36 Years Experience
Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur
International Medical University (IMU), Malaysia 2006

English, Bahasa Malaysia

16 Years Experience
Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Clinic Appointment
Booking Closed

English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, Hokkien

14 Years Experience
Petaling Jaya, Selangor
MBBS (Australia), MRCPCH (UK)

English, Bahasa Malaysia, Cantonese, Hokkien

17 Years Experience
Taiping, Perak
Need Help?
Enquire Online
Please select the most convenient way for us to connect with you
Back to Dr Profile