OSN Active Guard is a vegetable soft gel that contains lactic acid bacteria and fermented plant food. It's made in a fermentation centre in Kayo-town, Kibi-heights, Okayama prefecture, about 300 metres above sea level. OSN Active Guard is a groundbreaking nutritional breakthrough. It boasts a superior preparation method, which involves fermenting natural plant materials for three years in a mountain region with pure air and water. The bacteria's vitality is improved by the fermentation process, which lasts four seasons. Minerals, vitamins, enzymes, and other dietary elements are pre-digested by friendly bacteria in the fermented extract and are easily absorbed by the body.
Each soft gel contains 17 strains of friendly lactic acid bacteria:
- Lactobacillus acidophilus
- Lactobacillus amylovorus
- Lactobacillus casei
- Lactobacillus plantarum
- Lactobacillus brevis
- Lactobacillus fermentum
- Lactobacillus buchneri
- Lactobacillus kefiranofaciens
- Lactobacillus acetolerans
- Lactobacillus bulgaricus
- Lactobacillus damnosus
- Lactobacillus urinaeequi
- Pediococcus acidilactici
- Pediococcus pentosacceus
- Pediococcus halophilus
- Leuconostoc mesenteriodes
- Lactococcus lactis
Many species of natural plants are used in the fermentation process, including fruits, seaweeds, mushrooms, vegetables, other all natural ingredients.
- Boosts immunity.
- Promotes an ideal bowel environment, hence, optimizing bowel health.
- Reduces gut fermentation and putrefaction that lessens gas and bloating.
- Reduces risk of diarrhea for travelers.
- Replaces friendly bacteria that were lost following antibiotics use.
- Balances vaginal flora that were disturbed by candida or other unfriendly flora.
- Assists those with lactose intolerance.
- Enhances digestibility and bioavailability of food such as protein and fat.
- Provides a ready source of B vitamins.
- Plays a role in reducing serum cholesterol.
- Safe for pregnant and lactating mothers.
Direction of Use
It is recommended to consume 2 to 4 soft-gels per day to maintain your good health. They are best consumed on an empty stomach, such as before breakfast every morning.
However, if you're currently feeling unwell or face any health concerns, we recommend consuming larger doses, e.g. 10 gels per day, until you feel healthier again.
While DoctorOnCall strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending updates on our site.