Eyelid Inflammation

Below is list of specialists whom can be consulted for Eyelid Inflammation from our partner hospitals and clinics. You can also consult a general practitioner for common medical enquiries. Click here to consult doctor online now.

Consult Doctors for Eyelid Inflammation

MBBS (MAHE) , MS(Ophthal.) , UKM , FRCS (Glasgow) , FICO , AM(Mal.) , Fellowship in Pead Ophthal (Spore)

English, Bahasa Malaysia, Tamil

22 Years Experience
Petaling Jaya, Selangor
MBBS (Mal), M.Ophthal (Mal), Retina Fellow (Aust)

English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin

31 Years Experience
Klang, Selangor
MBBS (Mal), M Med Ophth (S'pore), FRCS Ophth (Edin), FAMM

English, Bahasa Malaysia

36 Years Experience
Petaling Jaya, Selangor
M.B.B.S. (India), MS Ophthalmology (UM), CCFT in Cornea (Mal), Corneal Fellowship (Sydney)

English, Bahasa Malaysia

25 Years Experience
Petaling Jaya, Selangor
MB BCh BAO; BA (HONS) Schol. (Trinity College Dublin, Ireland), MS (Ophthalmology) UKM, Fellowship in Cornea (University of British Columbia, Canada)

English, Bahasa Malaysia

19 Years Experience
Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur
Need Help?
Enquire Online
Please select the most convenient way for us to connect with you