Below is list of specialists whom can be consulted for Giardiasis from our partner hospitals and clinics. You can also consult a general practitioner for common medical enquiries. Click here to consult doctor online now.

Consult Doctors for Giardiasis

MBBS (IIUM), Doctor of Internal Medicine (UKM), CMIA (NIOSH)

English, Bahasa Malaysia

16 Years Experience
Puchong, Selangor
Enquire Online
Please select the most convenient way for us to connect with you