Mycosis Fungoides

Below is list of specialists whom can be consulted for Mycosis Fungoides from our partner hospitals and clinics. You can also consult a general practitioner for common medical enquiries. Click here to consult doctor online now.

Consult Doctors for Mycosis Fungoides

MBBS (Malaysia), MRCP, FRCP (Ireland), AM (Malaysia)

English, Bahasa Malaysia

34 Years Experience
Shah Alam, Selangor
Enquire Online
Please select the most convenient way for us to connect with you