You will be an individual contributor working closely with multiple stakeholders and will play a key role in managing the user experience for members on the DoctorOnCall platform. Execution of a variety of campaigns on the DoctorOnCall platform. This will be an opportunity for you to take on real responsibility and gain valuable hands-on experience in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment. You will succeed if you are tenacious, creative, numbers driven and determined to make an impact.
- Manage the entire onboarding process for new corporate and insurance clients members on DoctorOnCall.
- Identify friction points in the onboarding journey of new members and conceptualize, develop and implement enhancement to streamline the journey.
- Utilize or develop automation tools to reduce manual back-end processes.
- Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of the onboarding process.
- Perform extensive testing, debugging and maintenance of software components, to ensure it continues to function normally and complies to customers’ required functionality
- Assist in software components setup and implementations
- Work collaboratively with software team members or cross functional teams whenever encountered with software related issues.
- Maintaining digital assets including web-pages, email distribution software and communication channels.
- Provide support to the Insurance and Corporate team in relation to campaign execution and coordination.
- Undertake other tasks and duties as assigned.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- 1-2 years working experience with Java script, TypeScript projects or Restful API.
- Proficient with one of the following dynamically typed language: NodeJS, Python.
- Experience in e-commerce, tech/start-up organizations will be highly desirable.
- Well-organized, meticulous and detail oriented.
- Analytical and quantitative skills.
- Ability to utilize technologies to drive business needs.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.