Malaysia's #1
Health Forum

I want to try consume orlistat

Answered by: Dr Nur Syuhada binti Zulkifli

Last Updated: March 26, 2021 3:30 PM

Anonymous 50 days

badan dah obes…tinggi 161cm berat 79kg…i want to try consume orlistat…i’m 43yrs female

Dr Nur Syuhada binti Zulkifli 50 days
General Practitioner

Hello, and thank you for contacting us,

We truly understand your concern with regard to your current condition. Unfortunately prescribtion can only be made through direct consultation with our doctor. Click here to book a consultation with our doctor.

To know further with regards to your condition, or to be able to decide on which therapy and medication best suited for your condition, additional assessment must be done. With that being said we encourage you to consult with the nearest clinic or hospital in your area. In addition you can also talk directly to our doctors by using this link. (DoctorOnCall) Thank you.

Last Updated: Fri Mar 26 2021 15:30:37 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
Online Consultation
Talk to a doctor or specialist online about medication from anywhere you are without having to queue anymore
Doctor Consult RM19.99 Specialist Consult From RM80
FREE Detailed Health Assessment
Prevention is better than cure. Is My Body Ready to Fight Infection? Find Out in only 5 short minutes!
Start FREE Health Assessment
COVID-19 Test Services
See all coronavirus COVID-19 test service providers in Malaysia. PCR/RTK test at home, clinic, drive through or to your premises.
See All COVID-19 Tests