Malaysia's #1
Health Forum

Abnormal bleeding almost a year

Answered by: Dr Nur Syuhada binti Zulkifli

Last Updated: January 10, 2020 3:43 PM

Anonymous 5 months

Hi doctor, I didn’t know where I was going to start with my period problem and it could be said every time it got worse. My period will last for up to two months and within 2 months my blood period will stop and it will start to grow naturally in 2 months so I will have 4 periods and no end even if I take the tranexamic acid medication, and my stomach is down the bottom hurts almost every day. My clean day is only 2 weeks away and there will be a return period. It lasted almost a year already. And within 2 weeks there is no such period but there will be bleeding between periods. And there will be red or brown slime for almost 6 days. But then I went to see a doctor for a scan and said there was a cyst and a fibroid and the doctor asked for a blood test. After receiving the doctor’s decision he told me to do a hcg beta blood test and said everything was normal and there was no problem but my symptoms had worsened and had lasted for a year but the doctor said the hcg beta blood test stated that I did not have cancer. That’s why I can only go through all this as normal because of the blood diagnosis. Do doctors think my symptoms are as normal as that decision or vice versa

Dr Nur Syuhada binti Zulkifli 5 months
General Practitioner

Thank you for your questions. The following answers regarding your current queries are just general descriptions due to the limited information provided by you. Click on this link (DoctorOnCall) for a private consultation with our doctors.

First and foremost, we truly understand your concerns regarding your symptoms and other health problems you might be facing. From your complaints, we cannot elaborate more regarding your health conditions without your official medical report. This is because, if we interpret the information given only based on what you have told us so far, we cannot guarantee the certainty of our answer.

If your problem still persist even after you have been put on medication, different alternative of treatment may be requires.

In order for us to provide you with an accurate choice of treatment and management, we need additional details to explore further into your current complaints. Therefore, we greatly suggest that you refer this to your nearest medical doctor. You may also click on this link (DoctorOnCall) to speak with our doctors online. We assure you that our conversations are kept in confidentiality unless additional consultation needed with other medical parties. Thank you.

Last Updated: Fri Jan 10 2020 15:43:25 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
I’m having frequent false awakening and nested dreams Background: F29, heavy smoker, used to drink but quit in March, relatively stressful job but I manage well. My daily routine 5 days week include waking up at 6 and sending my sister to work. I’… Read more...
16 days
Tiredness and fatigue Hi Doctor! I am a woman early 20’s and working. About a month I felt liked very tired and fatigue. Is there any supplements that can I take? Read more...
8 days
Albumin is 55 when the normal range is 35 to 50 i post this this question again because for some reason i cant open the question that i post just now. my albumin is 55 when normal range is 35 to 50 as stated in the report.should i be worry ? … Read more...
9 days
Nasal blockage and not able to sleep My dad is in his late 60s. He is not able to sleep for the past week because of his nose block. He took NasoCare nasal spray but still its not of any help. He is on several other medications suc… Read more...
15 days
Asymptomatic Hyperuricemia, take meds or not? Hi doctor, I have Asymptomatic Hyperuricemia, used to be 620+ umol/L, and after taking 3 months supplement (tart cherry), increased exercise time by 30%, lowered purine food intake by 30%, manag… Read more...
15 days
Claim RM300 for COVID-19 Test >
Ask Doctor For Free RM30 ePharmacy Cash Rewards