ePharmacy Latest Promotion Consult a Specialist
Need Help?
Our panel of doctors at DoctorOnCall

Dr Sashini Seeni

General Health

Dr M Ramzdhan

General Health

Dr Nathaniel Ho

General Health

Dr Rashid Khan

General Health

Dr Nurhayati

General Health

Dr Sri Viknarajan

General Health

Dr Fatahiyah

General Health

Dr Nur Syuhada

General Health

Dr Lee Chin Meng

General Health

Dr Mohamad Kashfi

General Health

English and Malay
Our doctors can help you in both languages
Accredited Doctors
All doctors at DoctorOnCall are registered with Health Ministry of Malaysia
Privacy Guaranteed
Your data is safe and will not be revealed to any parties
Quick and Efficient
All queries will be answered by doctors in a quick and efficient manner
*This is a public forum. Please do not put any personal information such as phone numbers, emails as it will be publicly visible
Submit Anonymously

Give a title to your health problem
*Title must be more than 20 characters
Explain in detail what health problem you're having
*Explanation must be more than 20 characters
Please enter your email address so we can send you answer to your question

Malaysia's #1
Health Forum

Blister and ulcer at my genital area

Answered by: Dr Sashini Seeni

Last Updated: January 9, 2021 5:10 AM
Anonymous 53 days

I am a married woman, 23y/o. Im experiencing pain at my genital area. It caused me very hard to sleep at night and even sit i need to sit slowly. Presence of blister and ulcer which look like a bubble. And some watery discharge which is smelly (im not sure if it came from the blister). What should i do to reduce the pain and prescribe some medication that can i take to make the blister cure faster

Dr Sashini Seeni 53 days
General Practitioner

Thank you for your questions. The following answers regarding your current queries are just general descriptions due to the limited information provided by you. Click on this link (DoctorOnCall) for a private consultation with our doctors.

Worried of the discharge? Get the right feminine care for you

Based on your description, the bump and ulcer on your vulva area can be due to several reasons such as:

  • Genital Herpes infection by herpes simplex (a virus that cause cold and ulcer on the mouth as well)
  • Syphilis - the ulcers are typically not painful but treatment should be sought immediately if you have practiced sexual intercourse with multiple partner
  • Viral wart - caused by HPV virus which also got from sexual intercourse
  • Skin disease like eczema or lichen planus

Seek help from a gynaecologist to lessen your worry regarding your vaginal discharge.

In order for us to provide you with an accurate choice of treatment and management, we need additional details to explore further into your current complaints. Therefore, we greatly suggest that you refer this to your nearest medical doctor. You may also click on this link (DoctorOnCall) to speak with our doctors online for free. We assure you that our conversations are kept in confidentiality unless additional consultation needed with other medical parties. Thank you.


Last Updated: Sat Jan 09 2021 05:10:17 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
Online Consultation
Talk to a doctor or specialist online about sexual health from anywhere you are without having to queue anymore
Doctor Consult RM19.99 Specialist Consult From RM80
FREE Detailed Health Assessment
Prevention is better than cure. Is My Body Ready to Fight Infection? Find Out in only 5 short minutes!
Start FREE Health Assessment