ePharmacy Latest Promotion Consult a Specialist
Malaysia's #1
Health Forum

Gynae issue (married)

Answered by: Dr Nur Syuhada binti Zulkifli

Last Updated: May 24, 2021 10:40 AM
Anonymous 2 months

I am woman in my 25’s. I already married for 6 month but I and husband never do sex yet until now (penis penetration). We already tried so many times but failed. It feel so painful for me to do it. I also use lubricant but it still feel so much pain. The pain is not bearable for me. Is it normal or it’s always feel like that ?
Do I have any other solution for this problem ? Pls advise Me… thanks

Dr Nur Syuhada binti Zulkifli 2 months
General Practitioner

Greetings and thank you for contacting us.

We truly understand your concern with regard to your current condition. However, our views would only reflect based on the description that you have brought forth into the forum.

Establish a pain-free sexual experience.

Honestly, penetration problems are rather ambiguous and vague. However the reluctance to embrace sex or the hesitancy for certain sexual organ to enjoy or adapt physical intercourse, can be caused by various multifactorial condition that can occur simultaneously such as:

  • embarrassment or unusual
  • overthinking, apprehension or lack of confidence
  • genital problems (ie bacterial infections, vaginismus, etc.)
  • other psychosocial disorders

Generally bacterial infections require treatment from a doctor. Apart from bacterial infections, all of the above disorders may disappear slowly with time. Talk to your partner so you can increase your self-confidence.

In addition, the use of painkillers should seek medical advice, but you can also try to reduce pain by: making

  • sure the woman’s genitals are ready for penetration
  • using lubricants
  • do not rush to have intercourse
  • empty the bladder before intercourse

Get rid of sexual health troubles with advice from a qualified specialist

Nevertheless, to understand further with regards to your situation, or to be able to decide on which therapy best suited for your condition, additional assessment must be done. With that being said we encourage you to consult with the nearest clinic or hospital in your area. In addition you can also talk directly to our doctors by using this link. (DoctorOnCall) Thank you.


Last Updated: Mon May 24 2021 10:40:58 GMT+0800 (Malaysia Time)
Online Consultation
Talk to a doctor or specialist online about sexual health from anywhere you are without having to queue anymore
Doctor Consult RM19.99 Specialist Consult From RM80
FREE Detailed Health Assessment
Prevention is better than cure. Is My Body Ready to Fight Infection? Find Out in only 5 short minutes!
Start FREE Health Assessment
COVID-19 Test Services
See all coronavirus COVID-19 test service providers in Malaysia. PCR/RTK test at home, clinic, drive through or to your premises.
See All COVID-19 Tests

Top Questions