ePharmacy Latest Promotion Consult a Specialist
Need Help?
Our panel of doctors at DoctorOnCall

Dr Sashini Seeni

General Health

Dr M Ramzdhan

General Health

Dr Nathaniel Ho

General Health

Dr Rashid Khan

General Health

Dr Nurhayati

General Health

Dr Sri Viknarajan

General Health

Dr Fatahiyah

General Health

Dr Nur Syuhada

General Health

Dr Lee Chin Meng

General Health

Dr Mohamad Kashfi

General Health

English and Malay
Our doctors can help you in both languages
Accredited Doctors
All doctors at DoctorOnCall are registered with Health Ministry of Malaysia
Privacy Guaranteed
Your data is safe and will not be revealed to any parties
Quick and Efficient
All queries will be answered by doctors in a quick and efficient manner
*This is a public forum. Please do not put any personal information such as phone numbers, emails as it will be publicly visible
Submit Anonymously

Give a title to your health problem
*Title must be more than 20 characters
Explain in detail what health problem you're having
*Explanation must be more than 20 characters
Please enter your email address so we can send you answer to your question

Malaysia's #1
Health Forum

Itchiness around private parts

Answered by: Dr Ramzdhan

Last Updated: November 26, 2020 4:13 AM
Anonymous 59 days

I’m a woman in my late 20s. For the past 2-3 months I’ve been experiencing intense itchiness around my private parts. The itch flares up every time after showers and washes, and gradually calms down afterwards. I’m a virgin, and I haven’t made changes to my bathing products, detergent or clothes. When I touch my pubic area I can feel small bumps and roughness, but when I look there doesn’t seem to be any wounds or rashes. However since last week a lump showed up on the top part of the vulva. The lump swelled over a few days, and is painful and about the size of a pea. It feels irregular in shape and slightly malleable. No unusual discharge for the past 2-3 months. Would like an advice on these problems, thank you.

Dr Ramzdhan 59 days
General Practitioner

Hi and thank you for asking us

Through the question and statement you gave on the above section, I completely understand your concern over this matter. For your information the symptoms you are experiencing can be due to several factors such as:

  • Fungal infection such as candidiasis
  • Bacterial vaginosis due to over-cleaning the vaginal area
  • HPV infection
  • Genital herpes infection
  • Skin condition such as eczema or lichen planus

In order for us to provide you with an accurate choice of treatment and management, we need additional details to explore further into your current complaints. Therefore, we greatly suggest that you refer this to your nearest medical doctor.

Worried of the discharge? Get the right feminine care for you

If you have any more enquiries, you can click on the link (DoctorOnCall) and speak to our doctors in private and get the consultation you need on the phone. Thank you.

Seek help from a gynaecologist to lessen your worry regarding your vaginal discharge.


Last Updated: Thu Nov 26 2020 04:13:50 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
Online Consultation
Talk to a doctor or Urologist Specialist online about jock itch from anywhere you are without having to queue anymore
Doctor Consult RM19.99 Specialist Consult From RM80