Need Help?

Malaysia's #1
Health Forum

Private part infection around the penis

Answered by: Dr Nur Syuhada binti Zulkifli

Last Updated: January 14, 2021 3:03 AM

Anonymous 3 days

Hi, i would like to ask, if there has a cure for a small bumps skin colour around my penis? Is it an infection because its not irritated at all…im not even commit a sex before,only masturbate. If there has another naturally treatment or medicatiom that i can buy from the pharmacy as well?

Dr Nur Syuhada binti Zulkifli 3 days
General Practitioner

Hi, thank you for reaching out to us.

We understand your concern. There are various causes that could lead to the condition as mentioned in the statement, such as:

  • Poor hygienic control in the private area
  • Injury to the penis shaft or head
  • Varicocele; worm-like bag in the scrotum
  • Sebaceous cyst
  • Lipoma
  • Mole (tahi lalat)
  • Peyronie’s disease

Get professional advice for a better sexual health.

However, this is only our general impression on why you have such conditions as more information is needed to narrow down the diagnosis. You will have to see a doctor first so that you can be examined so that the diagnosis can be established and treatment can be given accordingly.

As for the medication, we are unable to recommend what medication is suitable because we have lack of informations and you need to be examined physically and clinically first.

If you need more information about your condition, do not hesitate to contact us on (DoctorOnCall) for an online consultation with our doctors. Thank you.

Last Updated: Thu Jan 14 2021 03:03:34 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
Online Consultation
Talk to a doctor or specialist online about sexual health from anywhere you are without having to queue anymore
Doctor Consult RM19.99 Specialist Consult From RM80
FREE Detailed Health Assessment
Prevention is better than cure. Is My Body Ready to Fight Infection? Find Out in only 5 short minutes!
Start FREE Health Assessment
Right breast pain for two days already. It is a big problem? I am a woman which age 22, these two day I feel my right breast pain. Yesterday like few second will pain a while, then today is like 10 minutes it will have the pain symptoms Read more...
23 days
Fibroadenoma and hormone pills would like to know if birth control pills or hormone pills will effect patient with fibroadenoma? because I have unstable hormones Read more...
9 days
Private parts problems I’m a 16 years old male and I notice that my right right testicle is smaller than my right one. Last year i got mumps and it cause my left one to swollen. Doctor gave me antibiotics and I believ… Read more...
35 days
Smelliness in Genitals Hello Doctor, I have been experiencing some smelliness in my penis quiet lately and I did try washing it well but there is still no difference. I don’t experience pain or itchiness in my genital… Read more...
3 days
Vaginal intense itch I have an intense itch on my genitals for a month now, it’s so intense I couldn’t sleep at night. There’s a rash and redness on it, I’m too shy to see a doctor especially if it’s were a male. Ca… Read more...
4 days