Our panel of doctors at DoctorOnCall

Dr Sashini Seeni

General Health

Dr M Ramzdhan

General Health

Dr Nathaniel Ho

General Health

Dr Rashid Khan

General Health

Dr Nurhayati

General Health

Dr Sri Viknarajan

General Health

Dr Fatahiyah

General Health

Dr Nur Syuhada

General Health

Dr Lee Chin Meng

General Health

Dr Mohamad Kashfi

General Health

English and Malay
Our doctors can help you in both languages
Accredited Doctors
All doctors at DoctorOnCall are registered with Health Ministry of Malaysia
Privacy Guaranteed
Your data is safe and will not be revealed to any parties
Quick and Efficient
All queries will be answered by doctors in a quick and efficient manner
Submit Anonymously

Give a title to your health problem
Explain in detail what health problem you're having

Heat rash prickly heat

Anonymous Patient 10 days

Hi, I am 31 this year, having skin heat rash itchy whenever my body feel hot/heat, or exercise, is there any way i can cure this heat rash/prickly heat ? thanks

Answered by doctor
Dr Sashini Seeni Doctor 10 days

Greetings, thank you for your question.

The answer is a general description of the problem you’re having. Please click on this link (DoctorOnCall) to speak with us.

Based on the above information, we understand your concern about the problem you’re having. For your information, there is no cure for heat allergy. However, these are a few routines that you can exercise to minimize rashes and skin problems, such as:

  • Identify your allergens (triggers) and avoid them. In the case of heat allergy, the triggers are usually hot water, sunset and warm room temperature. Therefore, to avoid this you should avoid all of the above for example using an umbrella when having to walk under the sun.
  • Avoid tight clothing and use sweat-like clothing instead of synthetic materials
  • Apply sunblock or sunscreen
  • Make sure the room are well ventilated and cool
  • Choose cold water baths

For more information regarding this condition, please click on the link (DoctorOnCall) to contact your doctor or on the link (DoctorOnCallEPharma) to speak with our pharmacist online. We will protect your privacy. Thank you.


Last Updated: Tue Jan 14 2020 12:07:10 GMT+0800 (+08)

Ask a doctor online

Search Questions
Ask a Question
Stuck in meetings all day long?
Speak to an online doctor now!
  Consult a Doctor Online
Speak to a doctor online in Malaysia
Anonymous Patient 16 hours
Hi doc, can i request the mc(medical certificate) for my attachment to my office? Read more...
Answered by doctor
Anonymous Patient 2 days
I’m a 17 year old girl. I have tiny holes under the surface of my skin on my left thumb. It seems as if the holes are hollow. I don’t want to seem paranoid but it reminds me of a small parasite … Read more...
Answered by doctor
Anonymous Patient 19 days
Saya berusia 35thun…semalam,semasa sy mnum air boba,saya tertelan sebiji dua…selepas dr itu,sy mula rasa ada benda yang tersangkut dan menyebabkan saya rasa pning bila sy makan nasi lemak…sy usa… Read more...
Answered by doctor
Anonymous Patient 7 days
I have a baby around 16 months old. He is drinking a lot of water. How do I make sure that he is drinking the right amount of water? Is drinking too much water bad? He also drinks formula milk a… Read more...
Answered by doctor
syahiedaaziz0 Patient 26 days
Adik saya (14) ada kudis di kaki dia yang gatal sehingga menyebabkan kudis tersebut luka, merah merah dan bernanah. Doktor memberikan dia ubat Prednisole 5mg Tab dan perlu diambil 6 biji, 1 kali sehar… Read more...
Answered by doctor
Ask Doctor For Free RM12 OFF | Medicines & Supplements