Malaysia's #1
Health Forum

Frustrating Patient. Help Doctor. I’m having ejaculation problem

Answered by: Dr Ilias Yee

Last Updated: May 14, 2019 3:59 AM

kimguanz 17 months

Premature Ejaculation is my problem. Sometime I can’t last even for 1 minute.
This problem happen since very long and I have not consulted any doctor yet

Dr Ilias Yee 17 months

Thank you for your question.

Premature ejaculation is fairly common especially in younger males aged 40 years and younger. This problem can be frustrating for him and his partner. This problem can be lifelong or may be acquired where it may arise sometimes in a person’s life, but it is usually only temporary. Among other things, common causes of temporary premature ejaculation can be due to societal pressure, anxiety, stress, substances, or erectile dysfunction.

Since you say that your problem has been going on for some time already, also If you feel like your problem may be causing negative effects on your relationship, he best course of action would be to consult a doctor to identify the main cause of the problem, by providing a full history and examination, and to treat it as appropriately as possible.

There are certain drugs (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors) and topical creams available for use, but it is important to discuss with your doctor regarding the risks and benefits of these drugs, as well as other alternatives which may not involve taking medicine. The main goal of treating Premature ejaculation is to achieve patient and partner satisfaction. Typically, the prognosis is good, with more than 85% of men being successfully treated within just 3 months.

Last Updated: Tue May 14 2019 03:59:29 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
Online Consultation
Talk to a doctor or Urologist Specialist online about premature ejaculation from anywhere you are without having to queue anymore
Doctor Consult RM19.99 Specialist Consult From RM80
Pre ejaculation problem I am 23 this year and have PE problem even during masturbation. Will ejaculate within 1-2 minute. Can I take priligy? Read more...
8 months
Premature to ejaculation I’m 29 year old male with a circumcised penis with premature ejaculation. Been specially active since I was in early 20s and I can only last for 30 seconds due to penis being overly sensitive . … Read more...
9 months
PE , 25 year old, short sex time i think im facing PE problem, can i take Prisily to treat it? Can Prisily really solve that problem or just a drug for temporary effect before having sex? I’m 25 years old, and my sexual time … Read more...
10 months
Premature ejaculation problem Hi Doctor… I’m 43 years old…I facing a PE problem because the duration of having sex is less than 3mins… Need yr consultantation. My friend recommended me to take Priligy 30mg… It’s suitable for… Read more...
3 months
Priligy/Dapotexine doesn’t seem to work Hi, I’m facing premature ejaculation and have tried dapotexine twice, before having intercourse. However, it doesn’t seem to work as my ejaculation timeline is roughly the same without consuming… Read more...
13 days
Ask Doctor For Free 10.10 Health Fest: RM10 off!