Malaysia's #1
Health Forum

Male Genital Wart Problem

Answered by: Dr Sri Viknarajan

Last Updated: September 30, 2021 12:22 PM

Anonymous 2 months

I’m 44 years old male with genital wart problem. I’m based near Shah Alam area. So please advise which highly recommended doctor/clinic/hospital either in Petaling Jaya/Subang/Shah Alam that I should refer to for futher check up?

Dr Sri Viknarajan 2 months
General Practitioner

Thank you for your query.

Based on the question above, we understand that you requires referrals to clinics or hospitals for your problems. We will try to help you.

We have address your problems via email. Please check your email in a while because our Patient Care Consultant is going to contact him via his email to help you with your enquiry.

Hope this answers your question.
Thank you.

Click here to speak to a doctor

Last Updated: Thu Sep 30 2021 12:22:38 GMT+0800 (Malaysia Time)
Online Consultation
Talk to a doctor or specialist online about sexual health from anywhere you are without having to queue anymore
Doctor Consult RM19.99 Specialist Consult From RM80
Do you know that your immune system plays role in the effectiveness of vaccines?
Prevention is better than cure. Is My Body Ready to Fight Infection? Find Out in only 5 short minutes!
Start FREE Health Assessment
COVID-19 Test And Vaccine
See all coronavirus COVID-19 test service providers in Malaysia. PCR/RTK test at home, clinic, drive through or to your premises.
COVID-19 Test COVID-19 Vaccine