Ask Doctor: Testicles skin itchy and pain

Anonymous Patient 6 days

i’m man. 36 years old. My testicles have itchy skin and pain. What specialty do I need to see?

Answered by doctor
Dr Sashini Seeni Doctor 6 days

Thank you for your questions. The following answers regarding your current queries are just general descriptions due to the limited information provided by you. Click on this link (DoctorOnCall) for a private consultation with our doctors.

First and foremost, we truly understand your concerns regarding your symptoms and other health problems you might be facing. For your information, you can visit a general clinic near your first for further check up and if necessary they will refer your to a designated specialist such as urologist or sexual health specialist. You can also visit a private clinic or hospital to directly see a specialist, but it will be a bit more expensive.

You may also click on this link (DoctorOnCall) to speak with our doctors online. We assure you that our conversations are kept in confidentiality unless additional consultation needed with other medical parties. Thank you.

Last Updated: Mon Dec 02 2019 17:01:04 GMT+0800 (+08)

Ask a doctor online
Stuck in meetings all day long?
Speak to an online doctor now!
Consult a Doctor Online
Ask Doctor For Free RM12 OFF | Medicines & Supplements