Our panel of doctors at DoctorOnCall

Dr Sashini Seeni

General Health

Dr M Ramzdhan

General Health

Dr Nathaniel Ho

General Health

Dr Rashid Khan

General Health

Dr Nurhayati

General Health

Dr Sri Viknarajan

General Health

Dr Fatahiyah

General Health

Dr Nur Syuhada

General Health

Dr Lee Chin Meng

General Health

Dr Mohamad Kashfi

General Health

English and Malay
Our doctors can help you in both languages
Accredited Doctors
All doctors at DoctorOnCall are registered with Health Ministry of Malaysia
Privacy Guaranteed
Your data is safe and will not be revealed to any parties
Quick and Efficient
All queries will be answered by doctors in a quick and efficient manner
*This is a public forum. Please do not put any personal information such as phone numbers, emails as it will be publicly visible
Submit Anonymously

Give a title to your health problem
*Title must be more than 20 characters
Explain in detail what health problem you're having
*Explanation must be more than 20 characters
Please enter your email address so we can send you answer to your question

Malaysia's #1
Health Forum

Trying to get conceive

Answered by: Dr Nur Syuhada binti Zulkifli

Last Updated: November 4, 2019 9:55 AM
angel_lyn25 6 months

Im 42 years old and i wanted to get pregnant but difficulties to get pregnancy’

i have 2 daughters age 13 and 9 years from my previous marriage. now after i get married with my 2nd husband im trying to get pregnant but ended period end of month ( period regular monthly).

Can you please help me?

Dr Nur Syuhada binti Zulkifli 6 months
General Practitioner

Hello, thank you for asking.

The answer is a general description of the problem you’re having. Please click on this link (DoctorOnCall) to speak with us.

Based on the above information, we understand your concern about the problem you’re having. For your information, the normal menstrual cycle is 28 days. Referring to your statement about pregnancy, please be informed that infertility can occur due to various factors. These include:

  • Ovarian failure or irregular ovulation
  • Problems with reproductive organs such as the womb
  • Hormone problems
  • Scarring or blockage of the fallopian tube
  • Due to sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
  • Endometriosis ie when the uterine tissue grows out of the uterus
  • External problems of the reproductive system such as the thyroid gland, the pituitary gland

Since, your age older than 35 years old, it is advisable that you should consult a healthcare professional and maintain general health before pregnancy. If you have been trying to conceive for more than 6 months, you should consult a doctor to get a fertility evaluation.

Therefore, it is advisable to refer to this problem further as additional information and examination are required before conclusions and treatment can be provided. You can click on the link (DoctorOnCall) to contact your doctor or on the link (DoctorOnCallEPharma) to talk to our pharmacy online. We will protect your privacy. Thank you.


Last Updated: Mon Nov 04 2019 09:55:36 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
Claim RM300 for COVID-19 Test >
Ask Doctor For Free RM30 ePharmacy Cash Rewards