Ask Doctor: U (urinary) t (trackting) I(infection)

suwaarnanjalisai Patient 18 days

I’m a female and 18. I’ve been having uti for a week and it hurts most of the time.the smell is there sometimes to. Can I know which meds can I buy at pharmacy to cure it and the fastest one to work

Answered by doctor
Dr Ramzdhan Doctor 18 days
General Practitioner

Thank you for your questions. The following answers regarding your current queries are just general descriptions due to the limited information provided by you. Click on this link (DoctorOnCall) for a private consultation with our doctors.

Based on your description, UTI needs a confirmation from a test such as urinary dip test or culture to confirm an infection or the organism. To treat the condition is by taking antibiotics and anti-pain medication. The antibiotics can only be prescribed by a doctor and hence the need for a consultation first. Therefore, we greatly suggest that you refer this to your nearest medical doctor. You may also click on this link (DoctorOnCall) to speak with our doctors online. We assure you that our conversations are kept in confidentiality unless additional consultation needed with other medical parties. Thank you.

Last Updated: Tue Oct 29 2019 09:59:05 GMT+0800 (+08)

Ask a doctor online
Stuck in meetings all day long?
Speak to an online doctor now!
Consult a Doctor Online
Discounts up to
Ask Doctor For Free RM50 OFF For All Medicines & Supplements