3 years

Erectile dysfunction issues

Im 39 year old, believe i have erectile dysfunction.

Do i need to see urologist or GP doctor for this issue ? please advise.

Hello and thank you for your question.

Based on your situation, we suggest that you should see a sexual health professional or you may also see an Urologist if your problem is accompanied by urinary problems such as dysuria, urine incontinency and dribbling.

If you have any other inquiries that wish to be made, you may click on this link (DoctorOnCall) to speak with our doctors online to receive better consultation regarding your current problem. We assure you that our conversations are kept in confidentiality unless additional consultation needed with other medical parties. Thank you.

Get professional advice for a better sexual health.


Do you know that your immune system plays role in the effectiveness of vaccines?

Prevention is better than cure. Is My Body Ready to Fight Infection? Find Out in only 5 short minutes!

Health Forum

Explore health related questions.