Our panel of doctors at DoctorOnCall

Dr Sashini Seeni

General Health

Dr M Ramzdhan

General Health

Dr Nathaniel Ho

General Health

Dr Rashid Khan

General Health

Dr Nurhayati

General Health

Dr Sri Viknarajan

General Health

Dr Fatahiyah

General Health

Dr Nur Syuhada

General Health

Dr Lee Chin Meng

General Health

Dr Mohamad Kashfi

General Health

English and Malay
Our doctors can help you in both languages
Accredited Doctors
All doctors at DoctorOnCall are registered with Health Ministry of Malaysia
Privacy Guaranteed
Your data is safe and will not be revealed to any parties
Quick and Efficient
All queries will be answered by doctors in a quick and efficient manner
Submit Anonymously

Give a title to your health problem
Explain in detail what health problem you're having

Ask Doctor: How to cure dry eye condition

sgoffice78 Patient 17 days

i was diagnosed dry eye, what kind of eye drop to cure it? my eye feel pain.

Answered by doctor
Dr Sashini Seeni Doctor 17 days

Greetings, thank you for your question.

The answer is a general description of the problem you’re having. Please click on this link (DoctorOnCall) to speak with us.

Based on the above information, we understand your concern about the problem you’re having. For your information, dry eyes are usually a complaint by elderly due to reduced tear secretion. If the problem is due to age, then the treatment may includes:

  • lubricating drops
  • lubricating gels or ointments
  • tear stimulating drops

Also, another tips that might help are:

  • reduce screen time and apply 20-20-20 rule which is every 20 minutes look at something 20 feet away for 20 seconds.
  • bathe regularly with clean water
  • use room humidifers if room is dry

However, if you are young, this may indicate another underlying eye problem or even systemic diseases such as autoimmune disease, infection, corpus alienum chronic dry eye syndrome. Therefore, we would suggest that you consult a doctor to detect any underlying condition before the condition gets serious. Please click on the link (DoctorOnCall) to contact your doctor or on the link (DoctorOnCallEPharma) to speak with our pharmacist online. We will protect your privacy. Thank you.


Last Updated: Thu Nov 21 2019 10:53:28 GMT+0800 (+08)

Ask a doctor online

Search Questions
Ask a Question
Stuck in meetings all day long?
Speak to an online doctor now!
  Consult a Doctor Online
Speak to a doctor online in Malaysia
World Heart Day Promotion
ajabaltamirano Patient 13 days
hi, greeting from me, 1st let me introduce myself, I’m a male and 28years old. So , this is my unusual condition which I realize that in between liver and stomach, there is some kind of swolen just r… Read more...
Answered by doctor
Anonymous Patient 17 days
I’m Aaron, age 29, male. I’ve gout attack in my ankle. I’ve never drink or smoke before. I’m living in KL past 9 years and having shop foods. I’m not a vegetable consumer. Eat a lot of red meats… Read more...
Answered by doctor
Anonymous Patient 27 days
Hi doctor. I have been having painful urination for a week now and sometime in the middle of the week, a few boils popped up around the vulva area on the sides of the labia (4), as well as 2 boi… Read more...
Answered by doctor
Anonymous Patient 30 days
Sometimes for me bleeding white like milk color …I want know coz why Read more...
Answered by doctor
Anonymous Patient 16 days
My vagina on the left side sometimes itchy specially when I shower. I dont have no discharge, no pain or anything but I notice when I check inside the wall of my vagina there are small white and… Read more...
Answered by doctor
Ask Doctor For Free RM12 OFF | Medicines & Supplements