ePharmacy Latest Promotion Consult a Specialist
Need Help?
Our panel of doctors at DoctorOnCall

Dr Sashini Seeni

General Health

Dr M Ramzdhan

General Health

Dr Nathaniel Ho

General Health

Dr Rashid Khan

General Health

Dr Nurhayati

General Health

Dr Sri Viknarajan

General Health

Dr Fatahiyah

General Health

Dr Nur Syuhada

General Health

Dr Lee Chin Meng

General Health

Dr Mohamad Kashfi

General Health

English and Malay
Our doctors can help you in both languages
Accredited Doctors
All doctors at DoctorOnCall are registered with Health Ministry of Malaysia
Privacy Guaranteed
Your data is safe and will not be revealed to any parties
Quick and Efficient
All queries will be answered by doctors in a quick and efficient manner
*This is a public forum. Please do not put any personal information such as phone numbers, emails as it will be publicly visible
Submit Anonymously

Give a title to your health problem
*Title must be more than 20 characters
Explain in detail what health problem you're having
*Explanation must be more than 20 characters
Please enter your email address so we can send you answer to your question

Malaysia's #1
Health Forum

Losing some gums in my mouth

Answered by: Dr Sashini Seeni

Last Updated: January 14, 2021 2:25 PM
Anonymous 52 days

Im a 23yrs old, i think my gums are decreasing. May i know if there any treatment to treat my gums. I dont want to lose teeth, not ready for it. Please help me doctor

Dr Sashini Seeni 52 days
General Practitioner

Hi, good evening. Thank you for asking this question to us.

This answer is a general information about the problem you are facing which is thinning of gums or losing some gums or Receding gums. Please click on this link (DoctorOnCall) to talk to a doctor.

Get the best for your oral care. Because your smile is precious.

Based on the above explanation, we understand your concerns about the symptoms / problems encountered. For your information sir/miss, this problem can be caused by various things. Such as:

  • Periodontal Disease
  • Ginetic or family history
  • Aggresive tooth brushing
  • Insufficient dental care
  • Hormonal changes

If this problem persists and worsens, you are advised to see a doctor for proper consultation and treatment.

Get professional advice for a better sexual health.

However, this information is only a general information about your problem. In order to get a confirmation about the diagnosis of the disease, you need to undergo an examination. I recommend you to see a doctor nearby for a complete examination and treatment. You can also click on the link (DoctorOnCall) to contact our specialist doctors online for more information. Thank you


Last Updated: Thu Jan 14 2021 14:25:51 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
Online Consultation
Talk to a doctor or Specialist online about general health from anywhere you are without having to queue anymore
Doctor Consult RM19.99 Specialist Consult From RM80
FREE Detailed Health Assessment
Prevention is better than cure. Is My Body Ready to Fight Infection? Find Out in only 5 short minutes!
Start FREE Health Assessment