Ask Doctor: Chronic non-bacterial prostatitis

plwong13 Patient 27 days

Frequent urination been 2 years
19 year-old,I’m suspecting that I’m having prostatitis what should I do?(or what medicine should I take)

Answered by doctor
Dr Nur Syuhada binti Zulkifli Doctor 27 days
General Practitioner

Hello, thank you for asking.

The answer is a general description of the problem you’re having. Please click on this link [(DoctorOnCall)] to speak with us.

Based on the above information, we understand your concern about the problem you’re having. In fact, frequent urination complaints are quite subjective. It is helpful to be able to record the quantity and type of beverage, as well as the frequency of your urination and quantity of urine to assist your doctor in diagnosing the disease. For your information, frequent urination can be caused by a variety of things. These include:

  • Diabetes
  • Drink too much water
  • Prostate inflammation
  • Problom with hormone that controls water in the body
  • Inflammation of the bladder
  • Use of medicines such as diuretic type hypertension
  • Overactive bladder
  • Stroke effect

For your information, prostatitis is a diagnosis that can only be given by a doctor. It best left to the doctor to diagnose your condition as the following medication for prostatitis also needed a professional prescriptions. To know the exact cause of the problem you are facing, more information is needed before a conclusion can be drawn. Therefore, it is advisable to refer to this problem further as additional information and examination are required before conclusions and treatment can be provided. You can click on the [(DoctorOnCall)] link or on the [(DoctorOnCallEPharma)] link to speak with us or our pharmacy online. We will protect your privacy. Thank you

Last Updated: Mon Oct 21 2019 10:39:34 GMT+0800 (+08)

Ask a doctor online
Stuck in meetings all day long?
Speak to an online doctor now!
Consult a Doctor Online
Discounts up to
Ask Doctor For Free RM50 OFF For All Medicines & Supplements