ePharmacy Latest Promotion Consult a Specialist
Malaysia's #1
Health Forum

Contraceptive methods

Answered by: Dr Nur Syuhada binti Zulkifli

Last Updated: November 13, 2019 9:30 AM
zl.tham1314 23 months

Hi, I am single. I would like to know where could I get the contraceptive injection or vaginal ring?

Dr Nur Syuhada binti Zulkifli 23 months
General Practitioner

Thank you for your questions. The following answers regarding your current queries are just general descriptions due to the limited information provided by you. Click on this link (DoctorOnCall) for a private consultation with our doctors.

You can obtain the contraceptive injection or vaginal ring from the nearest clinic as it requires skill to administer both medical instrument.

You may also click on this link (DoctorOnCall) to speak with our doctors online. We assure you that our conversations are kept in confidentiality unless additional consultation needed with other medical parties. Thank you.


Last Updated: Wed Nov 13 2019 09:30:51 GMT+0800 (Malaysia Time)
Online Consultation
Talk to a doctor or Obstetrician & Gynaecologist Specialist online about family planning from anywhere you are without having to queue anymore
Doctor Consult RM19.99 Specialist Consult From RM80
COVID-19 Test Services
See all coronavirus COVID-19 test service providers in Malaysia. PCR/RTK test at home, clinic, drive through or to your premises.
COVID-19 PCR Swab Test COVID-19 RTK Test

Top Questions