ePharmacy Latest Promotion Consult a Specialist
Malaysia's #1
Health Forum

Re: hard thing between ribcage post below

Answered by: Dr Ramzdhan

Last Updated: October 28, 2020 8:27 PM
Anonymous 11 months

I did an xray on my gallbladder area. The doctor didn’t notice anything wrong. Do I still need to go for a checkup?

Dr Ramzdhan 11 months
General Practitioner

Hi and thank you for asking us

Through the question and statement you gave on the above section, i completely understand your concern over this matter. I suggest you to go to th doctor if the hard lump is accompanied with these symptoms:

  • pain
  • multiple lumps
  • the lump feels firm and fixated
  • the lump persist more than 4 to 6 weeks
  • changes in your breast
  • enlarging lumps in your armpit

But I strongly suggest for you to go to the doctor and check for it physically to know the exact cause of the problem as a physical examination and more information details are crucial for a diagnosis.

Get through your day healthy and energetic.

If you have any more enquiries, you can click on the link (DoctorOnCall) and speak to our doctors in private and get the consultation you need on the phone. Thank you.


Last Updated: Wed Oct 28 2020 20:27:19 GMT+0800 (Malaysia Time)
Online Consultation
Talk to a doctor or Specialist online about general health from anywhere you are without having to queue anymore
Doctor Consult RM19.99 Specialist Consult From RM80
Do you know that your immune system plays role in the effectiveness of vaccines?
Prevention is better than cure. Is My Body Ready to Fight Infection? Find Out in only 5 short minutes!
Start FREE Health Assessment
COVID-19 Test Services
See all coronavirus COVID-19 test service providers in Malaysia. PCR/RTK test at home, clinic, drive through or to your premises.
See All COVID-19 Tests

Top Questions