Ask Doctor: Testical lump / Calcinocis

epyanimeworld Patient 21 days

There a small hard lump in a testical area.Consult with dermatologist to find out it was calcinosis.Here i just bought Diltiazem 30mg in attempt of calcinocis treatment.

Answered by doctor
Dr Sashini Seeni Doctor 21 days

The following answers regarding your current queries are just general descriptions due to the limited information provided by you. Click on this link (DoctorOnCall) for a private consultation with our doctors.

Regarding the description of your condition, the symptoms and signs that you stated are too vague. There are several questions that we need to enquire from you to explore different possibilities and making conclusions regarding your complaints.

Therefore, please click on this link (DoctorOnCall) to speak with our doctors online. We assure you that our conversations are kept in confidentiality unless additional consultation needed with other medical parties. Thank you.

Last Updated: Sat Oct 26 2019 23:32:16 GMT+0800 (+08)

Ask a doctor online
Stuck in meetings all day long?
Speak to an online doctor now!
Consult a Doctor Online
Discounts up to
Ask Doctor For Free RM50 OFF For All Medicines & Supplements