23 months

Working With Bipolar

Hi, so I’m currently getting a treatment with psychiatrist and on medication for my mental illness. The thing is i often get a job while im in my manic episode and when I’m in my depressive episode, I’ll try to unalive myself. This affect my working schedule. I’m a teacher. I love my students but I can’t do this anymore. Can i get a doctor letter about my condition from clinic so i can quit my job peacefully?

Hello and good afternoon.

Thank you for your question.

Based on your question, I understand that you are worried about your situation. I will try to help you.

For your information, mental disorders such as bipolar disorder are complex health problems. The diagnosis of the disease can only be given by a psychiatrist who will conduct a detailed examination of the patient before drawing any conclusions or providing treatment.

Therefore I highly recommend you speak to your psychiatrist regarding your situation to provide you with the safest and best route of care to manage your condition as a whole. You can contact our doctor online for further information and treatment.

I hope this answer helps you. Thank you.

Click here to speak to a doctor

Our Psychiatrist can help you to tackle and overcome your mental health issues!



Do you know that your immune system plays role in the effectiveness of vaccines?

Prevention is better than cure. Is My Body Ready to Fight Infection? Find Out in only 5 short minutes!

Health Forum

Explore health related questions.