Need Help?

Malaysia's #1
Health Forum

Skin irritation, itching, - Eczema

Answered by: Dr Sashini Seeni

Last Updated: January 13, 2021 2:50 AM

Anonymous 7 days

Hi doctor! Good morning! I am from India. I have skin irritation. I normally use MOMATE-S(Indian medicine) as prescribed by dermatologist.
What can I use here since my medicine is not available here.
Pl suggest. Thanks

Dr Sashini Seeni 7 days
General Practitioner

Greetings! Thank you for your questions.

First and foremost, we truly understand your concerns regarding your symptoms and other health problems you might be facing. For your information, the medicine you have mentioned above is a type of medicine known as a topical steroid. It is used to treat certain skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis and rash. It helps reduce symptoms like swelling, itching and redness.

However, in order for us to provide you with an accurate choice of treatment and management, we need additional details to explore further into your current complaints. Doctors will suggest and prescribe medicine that is in the same category to treat your symptoms.

Get that perfect skin with the right skin care.

The following answers regarding your current queries are just general descriptions. Therefore, we greatly suggest that you refer this to your nearest medical doctor for full examination. You may also click on this link (DoctorOnCall) to speak with our doctors online. We assure you that our conversations are kept in confidentiality unless additional consultation needed with other medical parties. Thank you.

Get a Dermatologist to help you with your skin’s condition !

Last Updated: Wed Jan 13 2021 02:50:11 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
Online Consultation
Talk to a doctor or Dermatologist Specialist online about dermatology from anywhere you are without having to queue anymore
Doctor Consult RM19.99 Specialist Consult From RM80
FREE Detailed Health Assessment
Prevention is better than cure. Is My Body Ready to Fight Infection? Find Out in only 5 short minutes!
Start FREE Health Assessment
Hand itchy and straching till broken skin Hi, doctor, i do have one question to ask, can i know what name of ointment for broken skin that given by gov hospital doctor ? That in white color ointment with white color circle case . Do u m… Read more...
48 days
Is taking supplements that contain B6 and B12 worsen your acne? I’m a 32 years old female. I’ve been breaking out on my chin and cheeks. I decided to consume supplements from the nearest drug store that claim to control my acne. It contains Vitamin A, C, E, … Read more...
13 days
Dermatitis ; Hives on face I suddenly got hives and spots on all over my face despite using the same skincare, I am not sure whether this is caused by food or dust, not so much on my skincare product. Can i take Zyrtec? I… Read more...
51 days
Skin whitening product hi… can you suggest any product that can whitening your skin?.. that can show significant effect on the skin without damaging the health… im tired of these sun burns… my skin getting darker for … Read more...
53 days
Bumps on outer part of vagina I’m 21 years old female. Recently I found some bumps on the outer part of my vagina. Sometime I felt itchy but I’m not sure the itchiness is due to the bumps or not, but most of the time I don’t… Read more...
2 months